Book Talks & In-Person Workshops
Join me LIVE, online, in the Parent2Be Conference, a virtual baby fair running through February 2018!
- What? Back to Work After Baby: How to Plan & Navigate a Mindful Return from Parental Leave. Having a baby and going back to work can throw anyone’s life off kilter. Come learn practical and effective strategies for planning your return to work after parental leave, so that you can ease your concerns and fears about the transition, focus on your baby, and make calm, thoughtful choices.
- Where? Online! Join from anywhere.
- When? Monday, February 12, 2018, at 7:30pm EST.
- How to Register? Go here to register for the conference. FREE to join live ($24.99 to purchase a VIP pass and watch any session after it happens.)
- A conversation about my book, Back to Work After Baby: How to Plan and Navigate a Mindful Return from Maternity Leave, Politics & Prose, Washington, DC, May 9, 2017
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave,” presentation as part of “Breastfeeding Beyond the Early Weeks” event, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, Germantown, MD, April 10, 2016
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave?: How to Create a Mindful Return,” Washington DC Jewish Community Center, Washington, DC, March 3, 2016 and May 7, 2015
- “Empowering Employees to Plan for a Successful Maternity Leave and Return,” Dulles SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), Reston, VA, January 7, 2016
- “Planning a Mindful Return to Work after Maternity Leave,” lil omm yoga studio, Washington, DC, May 9, 2015
- “Back to Work after Maternity Leave?: Advice for New Moms and Their Managers,” Women in Government Relations, Washington, DC, May 7, 2015
- “Mindful Return: An E-Course for Moms Returning to Work after Maternity Leave,” Museum of Motherhood, 2015 Conference, New York, NY, May 1, 2015
Balancing Career With a Special Needs Child
Take Mindful Return's Balancing Career with a Special Needs Child to navigate the path toward becoming a working parent of a premature, intellectually or developmentally disabled, and/or medically fragile child.
E-course for Dads
Take the Mindful Return Working Dad Course to ease your transition to working fatherhood.
Join Mindful Return on Facebook for more tips and help.
If you have questions about Mindful Return, reach out to us here.