- Free Webinar! Parenthood’s Surprising Gifts: To Our Brains + Our Careers. The pandemic has left us with innumerable frustrations as working parents and has, so often, felt like a limiting factor in our careers. Yet research shows that parenthood neurologically primes us to develop career-critical skills, and that when parents get the support they need, they can significantly out-perform their pre-child selves.
Join me in conversation with Amy Henderson, author of the brand new (about-to-be-released) book, Tending: Parenthood and the Future of Work, to learn more about parenthood’s potential to enhance your performance. We’ll also discuss why you must have support to unlock the skills parenthood prepares you to develop, and how and where you can get the support you need.
When? February 23, 1-2pm Eastern.
2. Free Webinar! The Joyful Juggle Fireside Chat: Get More Done with Time for Fun. Want to bring more joy into your time management struggles? Join this “Fireside Chat” with me, and with author and Best of Both Worlds Podcast host Laura Vanderkam, and emergency room physician Christina Shenvi, MD, PhD. With 3 careers and 11 children among us, we know a thing or two about the daily juggle. No slides, just straight talk. (Note that participation is limited to the first 500 registrants.)
When? Thursday, March 4, 1-2pm Eastern.
- A conversation about my book, Back to Work After Baby: How to Plan and Navigate a Mindful Return from Maternity Leave, Politics & Prose, Washington, DC, May 9, 2017
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave,” presentation as part of “Breastfeeding Beyond the Early Weeks” event, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, Germantown, MD, April 10, 2016
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave?: How to Create a Mindful Return,” Washington DC Jewish Community Center, Washington, DC, March 3, 2016 and May 7, 2015
- “Empowering Employees to Plan for a Successful Maternity Leave and Return,” Dulles SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), Reston, VA, January 7, 2016
- “Planning a Mindful Return to Work after Maternity Leave,” lil omm yoga studio, Washington, DC, May 9, 2015
- “Back to Work after Maternity Leave?: Advice for New Moms and Their Managers,” Women in Government Relations, Washington, DC, May 7, 2015
- “Mindful Return: An E-Course for Moms Returning to Work after Maternity Leave,” Museum of Motherhood, 2015 Conference, New York, NY, May 1, 2015
Mindful Return Maternity Leave Course, UK Chapter
Take the Mindful Return UK Course to ease your transition to working motherhood in the UK.
E-course for Dads
Take the Mindful Return Working Dad Course to ease your transition to working fatherhood.
Join Mindful Return on Facebook for more tips and help.
If you have questions about Mindful Return, reach out to us here.