Need More Support?
- Dr. Emma Basch – Individual and group counseling, with a specialty in supporting pregnant and postpartum women and their families.
- Birth You Desire – serves the greater Washington DC metro area with childbirth classes, Birth Doulas and much more
- Body Connect Health & Wellness – Progressive health & wellness center, specializing in pelvic floor therapy, myofascial release, and other manual therapeutic treatments that reduce pain, restore body alignment, and improve overall function.
- Bringing Baby Home™Seminar – In a relaxed and supportive environment, new parents learn the skills needed to strengthen their relationship and foster baby’s development during this challenging adjustment of transitioning to parenthood
- Michelle Cohen, Savor It Studios – Prenatal and postnatal private and group yoga teacher and birth and postpartum doula in Washington, D.C.
- Consumer Affairs Breast Pump Guide – A breast pump guide featuring consumer reviews, expert reviews, features, types and information on nutrition and breastfeeding
- Rebecca Dallek – Coaching moms on career re-entry, career transitions, leadership development and work-life challenges
- Dr. Heather Diamond, PsyD – Counseling for individuals and couples, specializing in perinatal mental health concerns and adjustment to parenthood
- East Side Yoga – Rich program of prenatal and postnatal classes aimed at helping all mothers – expecting, new, and seasoned – build community and strength
- Emissaries – The first U.S. recruiting agency to service the niche of parental leave coverage
- First Shift Justice Project – Information and legal assistance about family-related workplace rights, for workers in the DC metropolitan area
- Emily Goodstein – Washington, DC-area birth photographer
- Nicole Grocki, MS, LMFT, LCMFT, Maternal Wellness Services – Specializing in perinatal mental health providing individual therapy for pregnant and postpartum moms (and dads too!). Offers home visits in addition to in-office sessions.
- Alexandra Hughes – Coaches Mothers “To a Place of Calm and Joyful Living”
- Integrative Therapy of Greater Washington
- Jennifer Kogan, MSW, LICSW – Counseling for Individuals, Couples, Parents, and Families
- Meghan Leahy – Parenting coach with Positively Parenting
- Marva Makle – Health coach for professional women who want to go from worn-out, burnt-out (WOBO) to joyous and thriving
- Metropolitan Breastfeeding – Breastfeeding support through consultations and an online (and in-person) store
- Naomi Gottlieb-Miller – founder of Conscious Healthy Mama and longtime yoga teacher, works with overwhelmed, stressed out, busy moms who are looking to find more ease and enjoyment in their lives and through the everyday actions of motherhood
- Dana Satir – licensed clinical psychologist in Boulder, CO, specializing in women’s issues, including eating disorders, body image concerns and difficulties in self esteem
- Emily Seamone – Founder of Women, Work, and Life; career and work-life coach specializing in helping women with changing careers for better work-life integration, returning to the workplace after a break, finding more flexible careers, and creating better balance in their lives overall
- Seeking Sitters – An on demand sitting/nanny service with a local owner who does all the work for you
- Heather Stegal, CPCC- Founder of Baby Steps Life Coaching for Working Women. Helping Women Transition Back to Work One Step at a Time
- Manisha Tare, Falling Leaf Wellness – Working with mamas in the pre- and postnatal periods, in person through healing bodywork and yoga, and via Skype through Mind-Body Coaching, to reduce stress and anxiety. Supports emotional well-being throughout pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond.
- Queen Bee Concierge – Personal services for busy moms in the greater Washington, DC area
- Consider UrbanSitter to find babysitters you already share connections with
E-course for Moms
Take the Mindful Return Maternity Leave Course to ease your transition back to work.
E-course for Dads
Take the Mindful Return Working Dad Course to ease your transition to working fatherhood.
Join Mindful Return on Facebook for more tips and help.
If you have questions about Mindful Return, reach out to us here.