Interviews & Webinars on Returning-to-Work
- “Returning to Work After Parental Leave During COVID-19” – to be held on Thursday, April 2, 2020. Sign up here for this free webinar.
- “Making a Mindful Return to Work After Baby”, an Amplify Your Life Podcast with Shawn Fink. Click here to listen to the podcast.
- “Successfully Returning to Work After Baby – A How-To Guide with Lori Mihalich-Levin,” a Child Repair Guide podcast with Dr. Steve Silvestro. Click here to listen to the podcast.
- “Post-Baby Workplace Transitions,” Co-sponsored by Emory Alumni Career Services, the New York Chapter of Emory Alumni, and Alumnae Women of Emory (AWE). The webinar is one hour in duration. Click here to watch the webinar.
- Lori’s guest appearance on the Eric Holtzclaw Show on biz1190 WAFS Atlanta on April 22, 2016. Click here to listen to the radio show.
- “The New Generation of Pregnancy Websites and Apps You Need to Know About,” featured in the Washington Post on April 21, 2016. Click here to read the article.
- “Post-Baby Workplace Transitions: Strategies for New Moms and Employers,” Georgetown Alumni Career Services, April 21, 2015. The webinar is an hour in duration. Click here to watch the webinar.
- Lori’s guest appearance on 88.1 FM WESU Middletown, “For Women over 40” show with Cyma Shapiro, discussing women in the workplace and returning to work after maternity leave. Click here to listen to the radio show.
A Few of Lori’s Guest Blog Posts
- How to Talk to Your Baby about Being a Working Mom, on The Huffington Post
- How to Survive Your First Weeks Back from Maternity Leave, on Huffpost Parents
- Using Maternity Leave to Advance(!) Your Career: What to Do While You’re Pregnant, on the Working Moms Against Guilt blog
- Micro Self-Care for Mamas, on the Real Life Style blog
- Micro Self-Care: A Necessity for New Mamas, on the East Side Yoga Mamas blog
- The Ultimate Maternity Leave Checklist for Working Mothers, on Motherly
- Everyone to the Airport, on the Feather+Flip Travel Journal.
- Letting Dads be Dads at Work This Father’s Day, on the Mothering in the Middle blog
- What the Woman out on Maternity Leave Wants Everyone Back at the Office to Know, on Motherly
- Celebrate Your Mother-Colleagues This Mother’s Day, on the Mothering in the Middle blog.
- Transitioning Your Baby to a Caregiver, on the urbansitter blog
- How Your Maternity Leave Can Advance (Yes, I Said Advance!) Your Career, on the Georgetown Alumni Career Services blog
- 4 Simple Tips for New Moms Returning to Work, on the Abundant Mama Project blog
- What Happens After Maternity Leave is a Challenging Experience, on the Best Friends at the Bar blog
Mindful Return Maternity Leave Course, UK Chapter
Take the Mindful Return UK Course to ease your transition to working motherhood in the UK.
E-course for Dads
Take the Mindful Return Working Dad Course to ease your transition to working fatherhood.
Join Mindful Return on Facebook for more tips and help.
If you have questions about Mindful Return, reach out to us here.