Book Talks & In-Person Workshops
Come to Politics & Prose book store on Tuesday, May 9, 2017:
- What? A conversation about my new book, Back to Work After Baby: How to Plan and Navigate a Mindful Return from Maternity Leave.
- Where? Politics & Prose, 5015 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC
- When? Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 7pm
- Cost? FREE! (Though consider buying a book while you’re there:)
- How to Register? No need – just show up!
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave,” presentation as part of “Breastfeeding Beyond the Early Weeks” event, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, Germantown, MD, April 10, 2016
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave?: How to Create a Mindful Return,” Washington DC Jewish Community Center, Washington, DC, March 3, 2016 and May 7, 2015
- “Empowering Employees to Plan for a Successful Maternity Leave and Return,” Dulles SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), Reston, VA, January 7, 2016
- “Planning a Mindful Return to Work after Maternity Leave,” lil omm yoga studio, Washington, DC, May 9, 2015
- “Back to Work after Maternity Leave?: Advice for New Moms and Their Managers,” Women in Government Relations, Washington, DC, May 7, 2015
- “Mindful Return: An E-Course for Moms Returning to Work after Maternity Leave,” Museum of Motherhood, 2015 Conference, New York, NY, May 1, 2015