DCJCC Parenting Center: Back to Work After Parental Leave: How to Create a Mindful Return (Washington, DC) – December
Come to the DCJCC on Thursday evening, December 8, 2016:
- What? Interactive workshop led by Lori Mihalich-Levin of Mindful Return about practical and effective strategies you can use to plan your return to work after maternity leave, so you can ease your concerns and fears about the transition, focus on your baby, and make calm, thoughtful choices.
- Where? Washington DC Jewish Community Center
- When? Thursday, December 8, 7:30-9:30pm
- Cost? $27.00 ($20.00 for DCJCC members).
- How to Register? Click here to register.
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave,” presentation as part of “Breastfeeding Beyond the Early Weeks” event, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, Germantown, MD, April 10, 2016
- “Back to Work after Parental Leave?: How to Create a Mindful Return,” Washington DC Jewish Community Center, Washington, DC, March 3, 2016 and May 7, 2015
- “Empowering Employees to Plan for a Successful Maternity Leave and Return,” Dulles SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), Reston, VA, January 7, 2016
- “Planning a Mindful Return to Work after Maternity Leave,” lil omm yoga studio, Washington, DC, May 9, 2015
- “Back to Work after Maternity Leave?: Advice for New Moms and Their Managers,” Women in Government Relations, Washington, DC, May 7, 2015
- “Mindful Return: An E-Course for Moms Returning to Work after Maternity Leave,” Museum of Motherhood, 2015 Conference, New York, NY, May 1, 2015